Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Review #5.4: Bodyline - Jackets

My wonderful man recently bought me an absolute haul of lolita from Bodyline! Such a haul, in fact, that I have split my reviews into various sub-sections to avoid gigantic uber posts of doom. This is the section about jackets. Originally only the vest was intended for me but I wound up with all wonderful three!

For some reason Blogger really doesn't like my photos of any of these garments but fortunately thee product photos are perfectly accurate so that's okay.


L470, 2L, win

The sizing of this is a tad odd - theoretically it was too small for me but in reality it fits fine and is even a little large! We bought it with the intention that if it fits, I get it and if not, it goes to model wardrobe and I am very glad it fits! I have a sneaking feeling that it will go rather nicely with the skirt of the outfit we got from Fanplusfriend...


P127, 4L

A simple, easy, comfortable vest that I think will work for lots of different styles and looks. There's honestly not much to say about this. It's neatly made, fits well and looks exactly like the picture. What the picture doesn't show, however, is that it actually works really well on your body.  And that's nice ^__^ 

P220, 4L

We bought this coat hoping it would fit James but he's too broad in the shoulders for it! So it's now mine, and I am glad of it. It's a bit on the costume-y side but it's well made, decent fabric and you only see a hint but it has a red satin-y lining which looks quite sexy. I can't wait to wear this but unfortunately it may have to stay in the wardrobe until summer has come and gone. So I'll have yet another reason to be excited about autumn!

The Pros:
  • It's all good. Not really any need from dot points but I like to be consistent. Decent fabrics, solid construction, nice designs. It's a win all round.

Other sections:
Intro Post
Dresses
Blouses
Shoes and Socks
The Others

1 comment:

  1. Late post, but do you happen to know James' measurements? I've been thinking about getting the exact same coat from bodyline, but not sure if it will fit because of my shoulders. Also, what size is the coat?

    ReplyDelete