Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

A slightly steampunk-y lolita photoshoot

Photoshoot time again! These are actually nearly a month old now... ooops ^__^ 


James and I did another shoot in my Lyris JSK. I know I always say this, but I really love how versatile solid-coloured pieces are, and this dress in particular just goes with my wardrobe and personal style so well.


This time around we went for a more steampunk inspired look which I thought turned out really cute! I've been getting a lot of wear out of this offbrand blouse lately; I've had it for ages and never really worn it until now and boy, am I hitting myself for not appreciating its awesomeness earlier.


I shall leave you, as I often do, with links to our respective facebook pages:
James's photography: www.facebook.com/JamesTheEnthusiast
My modelling: www.facebook.com/CarolineRoliCherry

Ooops! And I almost forgot to give credit where credit is due... James also did my hair for this ^__^

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love brown!! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, those dress and shoes ♥ simply stunning ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That combo was my boyfriend's idea and it worked really well ^__^

      Delete