Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Red floral outfits.

Outfit post? Outfit post. I decided to have a play with my wine-red Bodyline high-waisted floral skirt. It's a beautiful skirt, especially for Bodyline, and I love how it can be dressed up or down.


For some reason, it's hard to get the colour exactly right in photos; the picture above is as close as I could manage. It's a lovely fabric which works really well with the skirt design.


First up... fawn fur! I really wanted to use my new beret in an outfit and this is what I came up with. It's quite a simple outfit, but it's something I could definitely see myself wearing.


And now an outfit that I have completely fallen in love with! I recently appropriated this blouse from the model wardrobe and haven't used it yet but it seemed like a good pairing for this skirt. This is a more elegant classic outfit, while still begin very typically lolita with the velvet and pearl headbow. I think some kind of big, hime-ish hair would be awesome with this, and I'm contemplating wearing it for a photoshoot or something sometime soon.


I am getting a lot of wear out of my brown bolero! And, on the flipside, the black one I made immediately after I haven't worn, or used in flat-lays, once. Ah well. I've worn something similar to this outfit, just with different socks and headwear, to uni and the basic combo of skirt/blouse/bolero works quite nicely in a casual-classic way. This is my more typically lolita take on it.


And, as a bonus because I don't normally post actual outfit snapshots here, this is another way I've worn this skirt! Trying to bring out the peachy tones of the flowers rather than the red of the base worked quite well, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment