Pages

Thursday 8 October 2015

Lolita 52: Lolitas I have met in real life and lolitas I would love to meet

Combing two topics into one post here because I don't have much to say on the first one. Because I have met two nice lolitas from the Sydney Community (we met up for lunch and ice-cream one day) and before that had done a couple of photoshoots with another girl from Sydney, but that's it. I have made no lolita bosom friends, nor have I gone to any meets-ups, nor have I met anyone e-famous, or even talked to anyone e-famous aside from the occasional blog comment here and there.

On the second topic there are a few lolitas who I know of online who I would like to meet for a variety of reasons...


I would love to meet Sakura Fairy not just because she makes really beautiful clothes but because she seems to have a taste for the fantastical and whimsical, and I tend to get on with people like that. She also seems very down-to-earth, creative and just all-round nice.


I love how cheerful Peachie always seems! From her videos and her tumblr I just get the impression that she’d be someone really fun and easy-going to hang out with.


Lastly, I’d love to meet Rosalynn because her blog is my favourite ever lolita blog. She’s just got a great excitement about this fashion that I find very endearing and I always enjoy rading everything she posts.


So those are the lolitas I have met and would like to meet; what about you?

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to meet Buttcape cause she seems really quirky. I'd also love to meet Midori Fukasawa one day.
    There's a long list of Aussie lolitas from the Deerstalker Pictures films that I'd love to meet one day too including Milky Fawn, Vysanthe, Maya and VikingFreya.
    A few of the YouTube lolitas also seem pretty cool like Lovely Lor and Hello Batty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd add all those people to my list too (but then it would be a super huge list, lol).

      Delete