Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Lolita Blogpost Roundup: December 2017

Just because it has been holiday season doesn't mean that lolita bloggers have stopped blogging! As proof, here are some of the posts I enjoyed reading over the last month.


Catch-up Nov '17 from Sweet Dreams
This style of post just makes me happy. It's a little look into the life of this lolita and that just makes me feel all kinds of happy. Posts like his feel like a throwback to the old days of this fashion, when everyone was on livejournal and lolita cum personal blogging was the done thing.

Reflections on International Lolita Day 2017 from Effervisceral
I enjoy posts of a personal reflective nature, and that's exactly what this was.

Taking Back Daily Lolita from Vanilla Bear
I don't think I'd ever be a lifestyle lolita in the traditional sense, but I do enjoy reading about it.

Futuristic Lolita Fashion from Gravelvet
I get such a kick out of seeing  people do unique things with lolita fashion! And the cords in this post are nothing if not unique.

The 10 Day Lolita Challenge from Lolita Wonderland
This blogging challenge popped up at just the right time for me and I intend to complete it in the new year! All the author's posts from the challenge are in her December posts so there's lots of reading there if you want it.

Ribbon Tights DIY from ABC Lolita
Can you say brilliant idea? Because this is a brilliant idea! I am very tempted to make myself a pair of these tights if I ever want to go OTT.

Lucky Packs How To from Cupcake Kamisama
After being in lolita for a while it's easy to forget how overwhelming things can be at the start. Lucky packs (and special sets) in particular are a bit baffling on the surface of this, and this post is a great guide on what exactly lucky packs are along with some tips on whether or not you should get one.

Well, that's my last post for 2017! I hope you've enjoyed me blog (and the other blogs I've linked to here and elsewhere) and I look forward to sharing this corner of he internet with you in the new year!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I discovered another blog I didn't know about thanks to this. Thank you for continuing to do these blog roundups. :)

    Here's to more great blogs (to read and to write) in 2018 and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! Discovering new blogs is a great thing ^__^

      And agreed to that! Let's make 2018 bigger and better than 2017!

      Delete